Subject: Yet another one...
From: [email-masked] (Steve)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 1994 11:19:29 +0100

Hi y'all,

	Just a quick note to say that there is another library currently in
development. It's called the TrackDisk-Lib and contains commands to
read/write sectors from a disk - if you dont want people to rip stuff
from your programs (e.g. shape files/IFFs/modules etc.), you
can write them to unused sectors of a disk and voila, its safe.
It currently contains the following commands :

	OpenDisk unit#
	CloseDisk unit#
	MotorOn unit# 				; not really necessary
	MotorOff unit#
	ReadSector unit#,sector#,buffer[,numsectors]
	WriteSector unit#,sector#,buffer[,numsectors]
	FormatTrack unit#,track#,buffer[,numtracks]

I'm not really sure if its worth continuing this library - after all it has
limited use, but if you want it, then just tell me.

Steve.

+---------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Steven Matty from Reflective Images| Gripes : That Friggin' Clown Game Won|
|====================================+======================================|
| A1200/340HD/6Mb/33FPU/Blitz        | Current Project : Fired Guns         |
| Soon to be A1200/340/6Mb/33FPU/030 | [#:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::] |
|                                    | Current Project : Shapes Lib         |
| [email-masked]      | [##################::::::::::::::::] |
|                                    | Current Project : BlitzLibs v3.2     |
| <<Ego? Woss that then?>>           | [###########################:::::::] |
\____________________________________|______________________________________/